APPLY TO HOST A SISTERLY LOVE WEEKEND EVENT
Nonprofit organizations and for-profit enterprises are invited to apply to host their own event as part of Sisterly Love Weekend, which takes place August 27-29, 2021. There is no charge to apply or to participate. Vision 2020 retains sole authority to approve or deny applications based on the following criteria:
- Alignment of applicant’s event description with City of Sisterly Love Celebration theme
- Public appeal of the event
- Date application is received
Rules and disclaimers:
- Vision 2020 will not provide funding or staff time to assist any entity with planning, content, staffing, production or expenses.
- Vision 2020’s only responsibility is helping to promote the event. Participating entities are encouraged to promote their event to their audiences.
- City of Sisterly Love Weekend is a rain-or-shine event. Only unsafe conditions, such as lightning or dangerously high wind, may be cause for cancellation.
- Vision 2020 reserves the right to deny applications from any entity deemed, at its sole discretion, to be unsupportive of women or gender equity.
- Vision 2020 requires applicants to abide by generally accepted standards for a diverse, family-friendly public event and specifically prohibits discrimination or harassment in any form, indecency, profanity and partisan political content.
- The entity’s event must be open to the public.
- The event must be free or discounted from its most recent advertised price.
- The event must be on the entity’s premises located in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- The event must be designed for in-person participation; however, hybrid events with a virtual component are permissible.
- The event can be almost anything: a tour, activity, game, exhibit, performance, demonstration, presentation, restaurant special, hotel package. Creativity encouraged!
- The event can be offered once, multiple times, or throughout the three-day weekend.
I am submitting this application on behalf of the below named entity.
Don’t forget to click the Submit button!