APPLY TO PRESENT A MUSICAL PERFORMANCE
;Only four to six 30-minute sets can be scheduled on stage at the City of Sisterly Love Celebration Street Festival on August 26, 2021. Vision 2020 retains sole authority to approve or deny applications based on the following criteria:
- Overall variety and diversity of performers and musical styles
- Strength of ties to Philadelphia area
- Date application is received
Rules and disclaimers:
- The City of Sisterly Love Celebration Street Festival is a rain-or-shine event and musical performances will take place on an outdoor stage without a roof. Only unsafe conditions, such as lightning or dangerously high wind, will be cause for cancellation.
- Vision 2020 will not provide funding or staff time to assist any performer with planning, content, staffing, production, transportation, meals or lodging.
- Vision 2020’s only responsibilities are making the stage available and helping to promote the event.
- Vision 2020 reserves the right to deny applications from any performer deemed, at its sole discretion, to be unsupportive of women or gender equity.
- Vision 2020 requires applicants to abide by generally accepted standards for a diverse, family-friendly public event and specifically prohibits discrimination or harassment in any form, indecency, profanity and partisan political content.
- Group required to secure all permissions and licenses required for the public performance of their music.
- Group’s performance is subject to venue rules, regulations and other requirements, including proof of insurance coverage.
- Each approved artist/group with have 15 minutes to set up, 30 minutes to perform, and 15 minutes to break down.
- Order of performances will be assigned by Vision 2020.
- Performances will be scheduled for 1:30-2 p.m., 2:30-3 p.m., 3:30-4 p.m. and 4:30-5 p.m.; and possibly 5:30-6 p.m. and 6:30-7 p.m.
- All equipment must be removed from the area no later than 9 pm on August 26.
I am submitting this application on behalf of the below named entity.
Don’t forget to click the Submit button!