APPLY TO RENT BOOTH AT STREET FESTIVAL
A limited number of booths at the City of Sisterly Love Celebration Street Festival on August 26, 2021 will be rented to approved applicants. Vision 2020 retains sole authority to approve or deny applications based on the following criteria:
- Alignment of applicant’s booth description with City of Sisterly Love Celebration theme
- Preference given to Vision 2020’s Allied Organizations and Women 100 Proud Partners
- Date application is received
Rules and disclaimers:
- The City of Sisterly Love Celebration Street Festival is a rain-or-shine event and no refunds of the booth rental fee or any other compensation will be made for inclement weather.
- Vision 2020 will not provide funding or staff time to assist any entity with the planning, content, staffing or production of a booth.
- Vision 2020’s only responsibilities are making available the booth described below and helping to promote the event.
- Vision 2020 reserves the right to deny applications from any entity deemed, at its sole discretion, to be unsupportive of women or gender equity.
- Vision 2020 requires applicants to abide by generally accepted standards for a diverse, family-friendly public event and specifically prohibits discrimination or harassment in any form, indecency, profanity and partisan political content.
- Applicants will be required to provide proof of commercial general liability insurance coverage in an amount not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000).
- If goods will be sold at the booth, the applicant will be required to provide proof of a City of Philadelphia Business Privilege License.
About the booths:
- Each booth is a 10×10-foot tent with one 6-foot table and two chairs.
- Booth locations will be assigned by Vision 2020.
- Entities will have access to their booth starting at 7 am on August 26.
- Booths are expected to be open and staffed from 1 pm to 7 pm on August 26.
- Booths must be vacated by 9 pm on August 26.
I am submitting this application on behalf of the below named entity.
Don’t forget to click the Submit button!